How to Prepare for Your Cleaning
Thank you for trusting A Clean Pro with your carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning needs! Here are some suggestions for you to prepare for your cleaning:
- In the areas that we will be cleaning, please remove small items like floor plants, magazine racks, chairs etc.
- Remove any breakable items from any furniture that we will be moving as we clean your flooring.
- Any full-length draperies should be pinned up to a minimum of 6” off of the floor.
- If your upholstered furniture has any skirts that touch the carpet, please pin them up.
- We do not move fragile furniture such as china cabinets, computer equipment, entertainment centers, and sectional sofas. We can clean right around the base or clean underneath those items if sufficient room is available.
- As we walk through your home during our pre-inspection, please advise technicians of any special instructions to follow when moving your furniture such as previous repairs, weak legs, or loose table tops.
- Please point out any spots or stains that you are concerned about. We will apply special treatment to these areas.
- To keep everyone safe, please keep your pets and children out of the areas we are cleaning during and as the flooring dries after the cleaning.
A special note about odors:
We do everything we can to reduce or remove odors although 100% success is not guaranteed because we do not know how deep the contamination is. A higher level of odor may be noticeable for many days after the cleaning because there are higher levels of humidity after cleaning for a short period of time.
After Care Information:
- Please leave the plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under furniture after your cleaning for at least 48 hours.
- Please don’t allow your pets or small children to lie down or crawl on the carpet until it is completely dry as a safety pre-caution.
- Be extremely cautious when you are walking from your damp carpet onto any hard surface area.